The new generation of crossover 2018-2019 Nissan X-Trail will arrive in Russia in the second half of .
The debut of the second generation of the SUV was part of September’s Frankfurt Motor Show.
X-Trail was an optional third row of seats, occupying a niche departed Qashqai + 2, as well as a new modular platform of the CFM, actual version of all-wheel drive system ALL MODE 4x4i and a number of technologies, working to increase the comfort, the safety car cross-country:
- Active Ride Control (control of the suspension for a comfortable ride on the road with irregularities);
- Active Engine Brake (enhances engine braking when cornering or braking to a full stop);
- Active Trace Control (monitoring of the steering angle, speed, braking and throttle opening for individual braking of any of the wheels in order to mitigate understeer);
- Uphill Start Support (support when climbing);
- Advance Hill Descent Control (improved help system during the descent).
Gamma engine, which will be powered by 2018-2019 Nissan X-Trail will be is still unknown in Russia.