The new crossover 2018-2019 Skoda Kodiaq officially debuted as part of a special event in Berlin.
The new product is the culmination of the ideas Czech brand mark – the maximum practicality, spacious seven-seat interior and a relatively affordable price tag.
The car reaches 4.7 meters in length, and its luggage compartment volume is 720 liters with the seats up and 2065 liters when the rear row folded flat.
According to representatives of 2018-2019 Skoda, the owner of the crossover will carry items up to 2.8 meters, as well as to tow trailers weighing up to 2.5 tons (in the version with 2-liter turbodiesel TDI and DSG transmission with four-wheel drive).
The choice of the buyer, there are three info-entertainment system to choose from:
- Basic Bolero with 6.5-inch screen and supports SmartLink, Android Auto and Apple CarPlay;
- 8-inch from the Amundsen navigation system and off-road mode;
- The top Columbus memory to 64GB, LTE module and hotspot WLAN.
The range of engines will include 2018-2019 Skoda Kodiaq typical MQB platform engines from the concern VW Group:
- 1.4-liter TSI with 125 hp and 200 Nm;
- 150-horsepower 1.4-liter TSI, which develops 250 Nm of torque;
- 2.0 TSI 180 hp and 320 Nm;
- Later, perhaps in the range will include 280-hp 2.0 TSI from the all-wheel drive Superb;
- Diesel 2.0 TDI 150 hp and 340 Nm;
- Diesel 2.0 TDI power of 190 hp and 400 Nm;
Depending on the modification, the power plant can be joined with a manual transmission or 7-speed DSG.
Drive – front-wheel or full.
For a surcharge, 2018-2019 Skoda Kodiaq equipped with adaptive chassis control system. Active and Ambition Komplektatsii get 17-inch wheels, and a top Style can boast 18-inch alloy wheels or optional 19-inch wheel diameters.
In the list of security systems will include adaptive cruise control, the driver’s attention for tracking monitoring system emergency braking and Area View cameras round view.
Sales of crossover 2018-2019 Skoda Kodiaq start early next year. on model Prices will be announced closer to the date of receipt of the SUV to authorized dealers.