Today, within the framework of the Frankfurt Motor Show, held the world debut of the new crossover 2018-2019 Nissan X-Trail / Rogue.
Japanese SUV had to say goodbye to rigorous off-road features of the exterior, which give way to trending premium styling, the boomerang-shaped rear lights design and modern 19-inch alloy wheels.
When the model will go on sale (first quarter ), a complete set of high-end crossover will also get LED head optics with integrated daytime running lights.
The interior is full of crossover abundance of chrome, metallic trim elements with a black piano lacquer.
On request, the new X-Trail can be equipped with two additional places .
The initial configuration will have fabric upholstery, more expensive version – leather trim with contrasting stitching.
The rear doors open up X-Trail 80%, which will make passengers more comfortable fit. Due to the increased wheelbase, middle row passengers get extra legroom.
The third row of seats can be folded forward to make room for heftier.
The third generation of the crossover will be equipped with all-wheel drive version of the new ALL MODE 4x4i, which will be controlled from a central location using the rotary switch. The driver will have the opportunity to choose between modes 2WD, Auto and Lock (permanent drive to all four wheels).
The list of new equipment will include the following systems:
- Active Ride Control (control of the suspension for a comfortable ride on the road with irregularities);
- Active Engine Brake (enhances engine braking when cornering or braking to a full stop);
- Active Trace Control (monitoring of the steering angle, speed, braking and throttle opening for individual braking of any of the wheels in order to mitigate understeer);
- Uphill Start Support (support when climbing);
- Advance Hill Descent Control (improved help system during the descent).
Data on the engine range of the new 2018-2019 Nissan X-Trail will be announced closer to the date of commencement of sales.