Crossover 2018-2019 Mercedes GLE Coupe went into production on the company’s enterprise grade in Alabama (USA).
The new cross-coupe from the ‘three-pointed star “will be available in the near future, having become a direct competitor to the founder of” genre “in the face of the BMW the X6 .
Design of the car is largely similar to the exterior of the standard GLE, except for the sloping roof level and a modified rear of the style S-Class Coupe.
In the engine compartment will accommodate the following engines:
- 3-liter V6 diesel engine capacity of 254 hp (620 nm);
- The twin-turbo 3.0 V6 power of 328 hp (480 nm);
- The twin-turbo 3.0 V6 power of 362 hp (520 nm);
- The twin-turbo 5.5 V8 capacity of 549 hp (700 Nm);
- The twin-turbo 5.5 V8 capacity of 576 hp (760 Nm).