2018-2019 Fiat 500X crossover once again hit the automotive lenses spies, in anticipation of the imminent debut of the model, which will take place on July 4th.
The pictures turned out to be captured as the exterior and interior of the car.
The 500X has a salon three-spoke steering wheel, white finish with a glossy black elements, a small info-entertainment system, round climate controls and a few metal elements.
In the engine compartment 500X range of engines will move the new Renegade :
- 4-cylinder 1.4 MultiAir2 capacity of 138 hp (230 nm);
- 4-cylinder 1.4 MultiAir Turbo 160 hp (230 nm);
- 4-cylinder 1.4 MultiAir2 Turbo power 168 hp (250 Nm);
- 4-cylinder 2.4 MultiAir2 Tigershark power of 184 hp (236 Nm);
- 4-cylinder turbo diesel 1.6 MutliJet II power 118 hp (320 Nm);
- 4-cylinder turbo diesel 2.0 MutliJet II capacity of 138 or 167 hp
New on the market in Europe this fall, and will be crossover in the US in early .